Dr. Esma Demirezen
Academic staff, center patient coordinator, health consult, family consult, addiction consult, founder of ED Health Counsulting Education Services , 20 years of experience in Turkey and also Germany, Norway, Hungary , USA. Publication , presentations at national and international congresses on diverse public health topics.
ED also stands for “Empathy” & “Dignity” in all our services. Ww aim to provide the best.
- —- till August 1986 Leverkusen (Germany)
- Elementary school till 7th grade in Germany (Lise Meitner Gymnasium , Leverkusen)
- With 8 th grade education in Istanbul , Üsküdar Anadolu Lisesi
- Istanbul University , Florence Nightingale School of Nursing (1996)
- Master of Science MSc. in Public Health Nursing , Istanbul University Health Science Instutide (1996-1999)
- Doctorate Study (PhD in Bochum / German) , 2007
- 2003 – 2005 Data Collection , clinical work , teaching experience at different centers in Bochum , Essen, Gelsenkirchen
- Evangelische Fachhochscule , RWL, Bochum
- St. Josephs Hospital (Bochum )
- General Health Practioner Clinics (Hausartz Praxis) in Bochum , Essen, Gelsenkirchen
- Volunteer Health Education Programs for Turkish Immigrants in Bochum , Gelsenkirchen in collaboration with institutions like AWO & IFAK.
- Addiction , Mental Consultation Certification Programm at Istanbul University , Department of Psychiatry
- Rutgers University , New Jersey (USA) , Institude of Alcohol and Drug Studies
- Many publications on diverse public health topics : coronary heart disease risk factors in children, eating heabits, weight control and obesity, hygpertension, depression , female sexual dysfunction, addiction (work, internet, codependence, food, alcohol, drug etc.) , eating disorders, chronical disease management (coronary heart disease, hypertesion) , early diagnose , health promotion , antiaging
- Latest focus core poinst are : …